4/25/09

Spring Wedding 2009-Duluth, Minnesota

Wow!! I can't believe that spring might actually be here to stay in Northern Minnesota! I even had the first spring wedding of 2009 last week! The April 18th, 2009 wedding of Jessie And Michael Miller.

Jessie and Michael are an inspiration to any bride and groom planning a destination wedding. They planned this intimate and unique wedding from the state of Virginia. Barely a hitch (see photos) all went well until the groom noticed the missing car keys. I had my doubts, but we were able to fit bride, groom, Justine the assistant, myself and gear in my small VW Bug. Just a bit late we were able to rejoin their guests at the beautiful and historic Duluth Train Depot.  I had a lot of favorites from Jessie and Michael's wedding...but here are a few I especially liked! Also, these are close examples to what a page in the classic wedding album would look like. Full album examples are coming soon!









No comments: