5/14/09

Sarah, John and Family at Lyndale Park Peace Garden






Once in a while I hesitate to bring my camera in to a concert because I am not sure it will get through security and I will have a long hike to take it back to the car!  This was the case for the Michael Franti and Spearhead Freedom Tour 2009 show held at the State Theatre in downtown Minneapolis. In the end I decided to risk it and bring my camera into the show. I had no problems at all bringing it in and feel blessed by how many people I met that night while taking photographs! Sarah, John, Chlo, TJ and Mara are a beautiful family I was fortunate to meet from this fun night! Since Sarah and her family live in Iowa and I live in Duluth I am especially happy we were able to plan to get together in Minneapolis at Lyndale Park PeaceGarden. 
www.minneapolisparks.org/default.aspPageID=4&parkid=349

I love the magical quality of this park and always love seeing how children react to all the rocks and trees to climb and flowers that are blooming from May to September.  Here are some of my favorite photographs from the park and also I included a few from the concert! Thanks Sarah, John, Chlo, TJ and Mara. 
















No comments: