7/24/09

Free Photography Session Contest!!!!

Its contest time! In the next month I will be updating my website with many new photographs and portfolios, publishing a Black Bird Photography page on Facebook and updating my blog. I need help spreading the word. So I am going to offer a free on-location session or a 16x20 art print up for grabs. With your session you will receive a free DVD with 20 digital high resolution photos you can print anywhere you'd like. With the print you can choose from several photographs I will post on the blog next week.

All you have to do is help promote my site.

Here's what you need to do:

1. Sign up as a "follower" on my blog.

2. Leave a comment with your name and an email to contact you.

3. Tell me how long its been since you've had family photos or photos of your kids done.

4. Not a mandatory thing for entrance into the contest (just greatly appreciated), but if you know people that might be interested please mention the photo contest either on your blog, facebook, or twitter.

I will use random.org to chose the winner. The winner will be announced on September 1st.

Thanks for your support and good luck!

PS-Not only will the blog feature photo sessions from Black Bird Photography, but also will have photography tips: including useful lighting techniques, cool gadgets related to photography and maybe even some advice on photo software.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your work Kristi! I haven't had pictures taken professionally of my kids for probably ten years! Besides their school pictures I just have pictures I've taken. I would love some nice pictures of them sometime!

Lynn

Saralee said...

Hi Kristi,
Well you know that it's been years since I have had the girls and I's pictures taken.. In fact I am not sure that the three of us have ever had family portraits. Since Kevin is becoming a wonderful addition to our family it would be sincerely nice to have family pictures done with all four of us.
You work in wonderful.. I love the North East Afternoon album on facebook.
Hope to win your contest.
xoxoxox
Sara

Saralee said...

Oh Yes I almost forgot. I love you and am so excited for the day of our wedding. What a blast. I am going to start working on the bach. invites right now.
xoxoxo

Jaime said...

Hi Kristi,
I just looked at your work and it's GREAT! It's been about 2 years since we have done family pictures. I have done pictures of my 4 kids but the family ones never seem to turn out. I would love to get a nice family picture to put up in the house. Thanks!

Jaime Saburn
jaimesaburn@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi Kristi- we love your stuff and hope to have you photograph our boys again this fall for Christmas cards again! Feel free to post our card from last year on your web. Hope I am the winner :)

laura said...

Hey Kristi!

I would love to have photographs taken of my big pregnant belly in a couple of months, as well as baby pics, of course!

We gets tons of compliments on our engagement and wedding photos - love them.

Love your, too!
Laura

Unknown said...

Hey Kristi! Glad you got stuff up and running! Good luck!

Amy and Shianna said...

I love taking photos of my daughter and have never even considered getting portraits, but I'm not in any photos. When I'm old and looking through photos I will wish I could see myself young again. I have seen the photos you have taken of Sara's girls... You have such a great eye for natural looking portraits, nothing artifical or thought about to long... Love it

Katie Amundson said...

Hi Kristi,

We think you did an amazing job at our wedding on July 18th. I got many compliments on your work, we all thought you did great. Last year was the first time we ever did a family photo and it was okay, but nothing that I was thrilled about, so I am hoping to work with you in the future on our yearly family photos and pictures of the kids. I hope all is going well and that you are getting the word spread. I will deffinately reccomend you to any family or friends that I hear are looking!

Thanks,
Katie Amundson
katieaaseby@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I love your work! I have searched for a photographer that I feel will bring out the "different" that is my fiance and I. We aren't "normal"
or fancy. Casual, fun and different. That's what I've found in looking at your pictures. I placed a link to your website on the moms like me website that I belong to.
I have four children, and would love to have family pictures done with my finace' and kids.

Meghann.Whiting said...

Hi Kristi!

Every photo that I have seen you take has been breathtaking! We adore our wedding photos and our family photos that you have taken and can't wait to schedule our next photo session with you! We would love to have Hope's 6 month pictures taken in the Fall along with photos of all of the Whiting Children to give to Great Grandma Bertha for Christmas!!

We hope that your information is getting spread and we will definitely recommend you to anyone we know seeking photos!

Meghann
Meghann.Whiting@yahoo.com
Meghann.Whiting@Target.com

Freedom76 said...

Kristi, Your photography is so amazing and inspiring! Congrats on your own website, it's really fun.

Evan and I really have no pro pics, and i never really thought about it. We have some action shots that are goofy and old. Autumn is a great time for photography and Duluth, so we do hope to win it!
Best Wishes, Erin