7/23/09

Grad or Senior Portraits!

Wow! Summer is flying by! I have been working so much that the blog has got forgotten for a minute! However, I am back and plan on doing a series of blogs the next couple of weeks to get everyone caught up on all the amazing people I have been able to meet and photograph in the past few months! The blogs will include: weddings, engagements, families, pets and some great musicians featured in The Minnesota Zoo Music series. Today I wanted to first post information about my senior sessions followed by another post that features a High School Senior or Grad session I just had with a fabulous senior! We had a blast driving around Duluth and finding some great spots to get creative with photographs. Casey had a pretty good idea of what she wanted and I knew of some cool spots I thought would work with her ideas! Senior photo sessions are probably my favorite to photograph. I have lots of great ideas, but love it when seniors get involved with planning their shoot. If you have a pet, car, friend you want to be part of the session all the better!

My sessions start at $50.00 for an hour long session! I have listed all the session and print prices below. DVD's with all image rights are available, please call for price on the DVD's or to discuss your idea's for your senior photo session! Thanks! I look forward to talking to you!



No comments: