10/3/08

Children's Fall Photo Day in the Park




Hi! I hope everyone had a great summer and fall! Mine was great, but very busy! I have been so busy my blog got forgot in the process!! Well I am going to try and make up for lost time and post some of the photographs from the summer along with some fun events that are happening right now!!

One event I am very excited about is Children's Fall Picture Day in the Park!!!
I am hoping to be able to offer this type of event at least three times a year in
Minneapolis and Duluth!! My hope is that it will be a fun, more affordable option to Lifestyle or documentary fine art photography of you and your family! I will make sure to post photos from the event after its done!!
Below is information! Please contact me to make your reservation or to get on the email list for future events!!

No comments: